This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartWithSmithfield #CollectiveBias
Since I re-entered the 9-5 crowd, my mornings have gone back to being borderline crazy. Squeezing in a quick walk with my doggos, prayer time and a workout in the early morning gets to be a challenge when I hit my snooze button 6 times.
Throw in getting ready and feeding myself; good gosh, I begin to understand why some mom’s wake up at 2.30 am to get their day started! At least I have to be thankful that my offspring fends for herself most days! In order for my morning to have some sort of semblance, I need to make sure I don’t hit my snooze button on repeat.
So, in order to keep myself accountable, I am gonna share
Have you tried one of these Smithfield® Breakfast Sandwiches from Walmart yet?
Fully-cooked, Southern-Style Smithfield Breakfast Sandwiches feature made-from-scratch-delicious buttermilk biscuits paired with perfectly seasoned sausage.
Individually wrapped Smithfield Breakfast Sandwiches are super easy to whip up as they are microwavable too. Warm and inviting, Smithfield Breakfast Sandwiches are a convenient and great tasting option for those busy weekday mornings.
To make things even more simple and convenient, you can add your favorite varieties of Smithfield® Breakfast Sandwiches to your Walmart Online Grocery Pickup order. It is a convenient and easy way to get your shopping done, so you can focus on getting breakfast ready super fast in the morning.
So, in order to keep myself accountable, I am gonna share:
5 things that keep me from hitting the snooze button!
- Not eating just before I go to bed the night before. Unfortunately, after years of trying to prove otherwise, nighttime snacking just doesn’t work for me. However, if I go to bed a bit hungry, I am a lot perkier in jumping out of bed the next morning.
- Setting my thermostat to heat up the house a tad more than normal just before my alarm goes off in the morning. When I’m cold, I tend to linger under my covers way way longer!
- Turning on some sort of noise – whether that be music or the news. Before my daughter introduced me to an app for this, I was using the wake up function on my television.
- Programming my coffeemaker the night before so when I stumble into the kitchen I can have my instant caffeine gratification!
- Having a delicious and easy breakfast waiting on you like one of these Smithfield® Breakfast Sandwiches!