I’ve partnered with Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® at Sam’s Club to bring y’all these gluten and dairy free, super fudgy, Easy Amazing Chocolate Breakfast Bars! Thank you so much for supporting the brands that keep this Blog Spinning!
Summer is coming, y’all! I can feel it in the air! Actually, that’s a lie. When it comes to the air, I am not psychic enough to feel anything. I just took a gander at the 10 day weather forecast and saw all 70s and 80s and got excited!
Summer is my favorite season! Yes, I love the humidity and heat. Because that means eating ALL the ice cream and drinking ALL the smoothies – right?!
I’m hoping you’ve sitting there shaking your head at me and telling me I am wrong! And, that one cannot live on smoothies alone. Even though products like Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® might have me believing otherwise.
Have you tried Amazing Grass yet?
If you haven’t I urge you to head to Sam’s Club between May 10 – June 4, and make use of their offer to save $4.00 on a tub of Amazing Grass available in store and online. Give this stuff a try for at least for two weeks and see how you feel.
Why I am a fan of Amazing Grass:
• Amazing Grass is an easy way to get the whole food nutrition my body needs in a delicious powder that’s simple to use.
• It is a nutritional powerhouse! One scoop of Amazing Grass is packed with organic greens (like wheat grass, chlorella & spirulina), wholesome fruits and veggies, plus nutrient-dense superfoods, that provides me with natural energy, supports my immunity, aids in digestion and promotes detox to help maintain overall health and wellness.
• Amazing Grass is Organic, Non-GMO & gluten-free.
• Amazing Grass is versatile enough that I can enjoy it in a smoothie as well as in baked treats, like these Easy Amazing Chocolate Breakfast Bars!
And, speaking of these bars… these are so fudgy. So rich. So decadent. So hard to believe that they are healthy. To make these Amazing Chocolate Breakfast Bars, I used:
• Amazing Grass,
• Cocoa Powder
• Almond Powder
• Coconut Oil
• Cinnamon (it jazzes up the cocoa so beautifully), and
• Coconut flakes
8 simple ingredients that resulted in breakfast bars that are portable and convenient but at the same time, indulgent enough to linger over. If your mornings aren’t too rushed, or if you desperately need some me-time in the morning, then, please do pick up some Amazing Grass and give these bars a try.
I would love to know if you’ve make this recipe (or any other recipe from this blog) so please do rate the recipe and let me know your thoughts on it, in the comments below.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® Original.