- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 dates pitted
- 2 cups rolled oats, certified gluten free
- 1 cup dairy-free milk of your choice, I used dairy-free 2%
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 pkts SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup good quality dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9x9 baking tray with parchment paper
- Add the almond butter, vanilla, dates, oats, milk, eggs, cocoa powder, packets of SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener, baking soda and baking powder to a blender and pulse till combined.
- Using a spatula, scrape out the Chocolate Oat mix into the parchment lined baking tray.
- Top with dark chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool a bit
- Meanwhile, melt the 1/4 cup of dark chocolate in the microwave on 30 second increments and drizzle onto cake.
Calories 353 • Total Fat 17.1g 26% (Saturated Fat 5.8g 29% Cholesterol 39.9mg 13% • Sodium 174.6mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 49.7g 17% • Dietary Fiber 7.3g 29% Protein 9.1g 18
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.