If you could have any superpower…what would it be?
After having seen Christmas – and this whole year – go by at warp speed…
I started fantasizing…
If I could have any superpower…
It would be the ability to mess with time…pause it, slow it down, rewind it…
Time is something I struggle to master…
It seems to slip by even when I think I am managing it well by making muffins such as these Cookie Nookie ones!
These Cookie Nookie Muffins are really not all that bad…
With whole wheat, oat bran, almond meal, Cookie Nookie peanut butter and Greek yogurt instead of butter, they are marvelously delicious AND nutritious “cupcakes”
I accidentally dropped in a more than generous portion of Nestle’s holiday chips…
Which might…or might not…quell the need to top them with frosting…
- Half cup of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- Half cup of almond meal
- Quarter cup of brown sugar
- Half teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- Half cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- Quarter cup of PB Crave Cookie Nookie peanut Butter or any Nutbutter substitute
- A handful of Nestle Holiday Chocolate/colored chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all the wet ingredients: egg, almond milk, vanilla, yogurt, quarter cup of the Cookie Nookie butter
- Then mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients - not forgetting the Chocolate chips
- Drop spoonfuls into lined muffin pan, and top with a few more Holiday Chocolate/Red/Green chips
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- And NJOY!
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram