I’ve partnered with Premier Protein to bring y’all this six-ingredient, Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cashew Protein Pudding! Thank you so much for supporting the brands that keep this Blog Spinning! #TheDayIsYours #Sponsored
Since my daughter headed off to college, my dessert game has taken a serious hit! We used to enjoy dessert in some form or the other, almost every night (even during those months when I gave up sugar). But, these days, my empty-nester-dessert-game is all sorts of out of whack! Most days when I think I would love some dessert, I end up whipping up a Mocha Chia Protein Shake for myself and calling it a night!
However, Last night I said enough of that no-dessert malarky and whipped up this Super Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cashew Protein Pudding!
From Chocolate to Strawberry, cashew puddings are all over this little space of mine. For me, they are so easy to make and doctor up – or down!
• Simply soak cashews
• Blend ’em up with a bit of liquid and seasonings of your choice and some coconut oil
• Refrigerate …and boom – your cashew pudding is ready!
Last night I figured I’d go the pumpkin route. I decided to amp up the protein content of my cashew pudding by using Premier Protein’s Bananas and Cream Protein Shake to soak the cashews in as well as blend the cashews up in – along with some pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and coconut oil.
Now, when my daughter is home, I make sure to blend up my cashew mixture so it’s extra creamy – like in this Chocolate Cashew Pudding. But, I like a little grit to my pudding so I didn’t blend it for too long. If you chose to make this, you can blend up these 6 ingredients for as little, or as long, as you like to get the pudding to the consistency you desire.
About 3 years ago, Premier Protein came into my life – and I don’t see it leaving anytime soon! I love this stuff. Recently, I have been packing up my house getting ready for a move and those Mocha Chia Protein Shakes that I have been enjoying in lieu of dessert have been a much needed energy boost amidst packing and prepping for The Big Move! I might be MIA around these parts for a little bit – but as soon as I’ve moved, I hope to be back! Till then, here’s hoping y’all enjoy dessert every night – in some form or the other!
Meanwhile, if you wanna learn more about how Premier Protein is trying to show everyone and anyone how a good source of protein can help them “tackle life’s daily challenges, feel their best and live the life they want?”
Simply follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube!
[Tweet “Six-ingredient, Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cashew Protein Pudding #TheDayIsYours #Sponsored @PremierProtein”]
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cashew Protein Pudding
- 1 cup cashews (unsalted)
- 1 + 1/2 cup Premier Protein Bananas & Cream Shake
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak 1 cup cashews in 1 cup Premier Protein Bananas & Cream Shake either covered on the kitchen counter for 4 hours or in the fridge overnight.
- Drain cashews and add them to a blender
- To the blender, also add: pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla, coconut oil, and the other 1/2 cup of Premier Protein Bananas & Cream Shake and blend till required consistency is reached.
- Pour into 2 containers and refrigerate for an hour or two. Then, enjoy with a dollop of whipped cream!