Today being Thursday, I am linking up with Amanda @ Running With Spoons to regurgitate the contents of my brain…to spew out all sorts of randomness…because…
Thank You Amanda for hosting this Thinking Out Loud Partay!
• Freekah came into my life in January of this year at a taste testing at Costco, even though we have not been together for too long, my love for this grain is pretty strong! From stir fries to pancakes – it has replaced quinoa in a lot of my go to recipes!
• Speaking of Costco, on Saturdays and Sundays they have so many samples out that it’s very easy to make a meal out of them! From crackers and crab dip, to nachos and salsa, to ravioli, to chicken tenders, to pears, to cinnamon rolls, to brownies, to… the variety is endless!
• It was a beautiful 74 degrees here in Atlanta yesterday, and when I was out walking, I heard someone walking by say it was “just so hot” – am I missing something? When did 74 degrees become “too hot”?
No need for weather-envy though, we are back to 34 degrees right now!
• I have been a hoooooge fan of P90X and happened to find this pretty killer ab workout by the one and only Tony Horton that I have been loving!!! And something that hurts this good has to be shared!
• I am not a hooooge fan of stone fireplaces – and this was what my fireplace looked like when I moved in:
However, after almost 8 months of knocking down stones and ripping out mantels and patching and tiling (and our living room being pretty much a disaster zone) – our fireplace was no longer an eyesore-for us gals, aka lovers of all things sparkly!
Time for YOU to do some thinking out loud…
• Have you tried Freekah?
• P90X or Insanity?
• Do you dabble in any cosmetic DIY projects?
• Weather-wise, what do you consider “too hot”?