Happy Thursday Yall! Today, I am linking up with Amanda @ Running With Spoons to unleash the random thoughts in my mind, because, thanks to Amanda:
• Tuesday found me fighting a rather bad cold; while most times I just rely on all the ginger, garlic, onions, turmeric, and broccoli I can ingest, this time the sneezing was outta control so I broke down and took some store-brand NON-drowsy meds and you know what? That “non-drowsy” part of the label was a fib! Though in all honesty, I really enjoyed the hour long nap I fell into!
• Speaking of sneezes, mine are the loud, obnoxious, blow-my-brains-out kind; but some of my male coworkers have dainty, soft, kept-it-all-in ones; which have lead to discussions on the effectiveness of sneezes
• For the longest time, I have been on the fence about getting a Ninja Vs a Cuisine-Art, what makes the decision harder is the fact that the store-brand blender I purchased 4 years ago for $29.99 makes a totally delicious crunchy almond butter…
• This is just a commercial, but it just melted my heart…a lovely reminder that sometimes the rewards for our acts of kindness are far greater than can be measured…
• I have run and worked out in some form or the other since I was in middle school, but, in all those years I have never owned a pair of yoga pants! After watching this video, I am thinking I have been missing out BIG time!
So, do you prefer:
-Cuisin-Art or Ninja?
-Fall or Spring?
-Yoga Pants or Sweat Pants?
Hoping yall have a wonderful weekend!