Today I am linking up with Amanda @ Running With Spoons for some out loud random ramblings ~ Thank you Amanda for hosting this rambling partay as:
• I try my best to answer comments – but I am behind on Monday’s – for all of yall that sent prayers over for my dad and family – thank you, thank you so very much. All you blends are pretty darn amazing – and don’t let anyone tell yall otherwise! Doc’s say my dad has a rather bad heart situation – and don’t want to discharge him till he is stable and comfortable. Surgery is not an option at this point – so we are putting it all in God’s hands.
• Working out helps me deal with life’s “curve-balls” in a major way. This week I tackled one of my all time favorite P90X workouts that I hadn’t done in a couple of months:
I used 5lb ankle and 3 lb wrist weights which amped up the “oomph” factor on kicks and punches and made me sore for 2 whole days-Oh Yeah!
• Have you ever had a quirk and not realized it till you noticed someone else doing it? Last night my daughter and I were munching on our stacks of peanuts, when I noticed she was eating the halves first and then the wholes – of course, me being as subtle as I am, I had to point it out when she looked at my quickly vanishing stack of peanuts and said “Gosh, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”…
• Speaking of my daughter, this week, she asked me a question which her friends and her had been debating; she asked me if I saw a book that contained the story of my entire life, would I read it or walk away…I thought about it and even though I really like to NOT be blindsided, I really don’t want to know my future – I would rather take each day as it comes…What would you do?
• Seeing we are all food lovers here, I figure I would leave yall with this quick clip from one of my favorite comedians
~Do you have any share-able quirks?
~Would you read a book that contained the story of your life or would you walk away?
~Aaaannnd…”have you eaten” ?
Mwah – hope yall all have a wonderful weekend!